“I thought the Polo would have a rough
feel to it and that it was not going to be comfortable. You surprised me.”
– Adrian H., Four Seasons Environmental Inc.
“Lori and I really like the polo. It seems to wash and dry well.”
– Abby V., Franklin Energy Services, LLC
“Comfortable, nice color. Gave it just a touch-up with an iron.”
– Suzanne W., Deepwater Wind
“Glad to see garments with recycled
content. We currently have a ‘uniform’ for events and were unable to find a recycled option.”
– Candace E., The Petal Project
“I was able to wear the polo to a conference on behalf of WECC. I like the shirts. They have a good feel and a good fit.”
– Amy L., Advertising and Event Coordinator, Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation
“Working for a company that takes
sustainability very seriously, I love the fact that Lands’ End is making a commitment to the movement. I was able to wash and dry it with no wrinkles, which is always a bonus. The collar of the shirt was comfortable and the sleeves weren't too tight or loose. It felt broken in on its first day of use.”
– Jen B., Miron Construction Co., Inc.